Why use Theralead?
We are different than all other EMR provides in that we not only provide a software solution but we work with our partners on a daily basis. We can quickly make requested changes to address billing and compliance requirements. We can quickly make specific institution changes that fall in line with overall hospital objectives. We are true partners in every aspect and our partners success is a number one priority.
Benefits to the Therapists
- Theralead is high quality and affordable therapy EMR solution that provides multidiscipline, multi setting, electronic medical record, compliance and scheduling system that improves patient care, increases caseloads, enhances therapy and physician engagement, limits hospital liability, ensures compliance and greatly improves revenue integrity.
- Theralead is web-based solution that is more efficient for Therapists, providing them more time to treat and spend valuable time with their patients, affording them the ability to see more patients in a day while maintaining compliance.
- The documentation workflow as it relates to Evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries is more refined, clear and concise, making it much more efficient for therapists to document, maintain compliance and productivity.
- Theralead is a web-based Solution that makes it easy to roll out new users requiring no individual installations and flexible for device access.
- Theralead Evaluations and related documents workflow is much clearer and more concise than our competitors, making documents much easier to read and follow. This ultimately improves patient care and physician engagement and productivity.
- Theralead is more intuitive, utilizing web-based tools that people are already comfortable with requiring less time for training and on boarding.
Features of Software
SCHEDULE, BILLING AND COMPLIANCE
Efficiencies in scheduling with a secretarial dashboard, providing compliance with physician referrals, frequencies, physician signatures, payor settings, cap tracking and prior authorizations. The Dashboard tracks incomplete records and upcoming certifications and provides snapshot of remaining visits.
CUSTOM DASHBOARD REPORTING
Our custom dashboard reporting makes use of task driven system, per role and individual, to ensure items go unmissed. The receptionist’s management dashboard tracks missing insurance (payor, benefit limits, authorization detail, referral detail and patient intake items) to ensure all pertinent items have been collected for compliance and billing.
Theralead Evaluations and related documents workflow is much clearer and more concise than our competitors, making documents much easier to read and follow. This ultimately improves patient care and physician engagement and productivity.
Invoice reporting crafted to support different hospital systems and a complex payor configuration to comply with individual requirements for tracking patients benefits.
Theralead’s advanced form builder allows you to integrate customizable forms that require no additional coding or external support.
We have designed custom reporting for your needs along with tools for merging payroll data from the other hospital systems.
Knowledgeable and responsive support staff
Having a knowledgeable support staff, like us, who have worked on this system from the ground up leads to fast and thorough assistance. The industry and partners are rapidly changing and we’re capable of making that pace.
Anyone who has worked in the healthcare industry long enough knows that all businesses operate differently. That’s why it’s so important for you to have software that is customizable to the needs of you and your services. Want a special feature added? Our support team is standing by to help customize your software to maximize its potential for your specific needs.